1. The Liliana, a half-padded semi-plunge balconette shape.
2. The Betty is a padded half-cup.
3. The Sophia is a half-padded balconette with a higher gore than the Liliana as well as a completely different shape.
4. The Frankie is an unpadded balconette.
I think it's a pretty good, relatively versatile cut. The shape falls somewhere between Cleo and Freya balconettes. I'm too full-on-top for the Frankie, so it doesn't work for me, but women who are just a little less full-on-top, balanced or full-on-bottom will probably have success in this bra and get a round shape.
5. The Lottie is a fully padded plunge bra.
6. The Birds of a Feather bra is a half-padded full-cup shape with side support.
Tutti Rouge's new collection contains the following new bras:
1. Mae--appears to be the same cup shape as the Sophia:
2. Olivia--appears to be the same cup shape as the Lottie:
3. Queenie-- appears to possibly be a similar cup shape as the Lottie.
4. Evelyn--appears to be the same cup shape as Birds of a Feather.
Which is sad for me, as it's my favorite of their prints this season and the shape won't work for me. Ah well, that's what the panties are for.
5. Pearl, an unpadded balconette.
The new collection also includes new colors of the Liliana and Betty.